[CQ-Contest] re: self spotting abuses in WPX CW

Subject: [CQ-Contest] re: self spotting abuses in WPX CW
From: k2kw@prodigy.net (KEN SILVERMAN)
Date: Mon May 26 19:22:35 2003
> 200.11.86.85 NG6O-@: D88S

This is a valid spot made by NG6O.  The frequency and time stamp match a
search and pounce QSO we made.  We were also using N1MM's software, and had
the "Spot all S&P QSOs" feature active, so all S&P QSOs were automatically
sent to the cluster.  Most of the contest weekend we were hooked up to
K1TTT's cluster, but we did have some connectivity issues (not sure if it
was our dial up or TTT's cluster), so I think one of the guys did connect to
few other clusters this weekend.

Kenny K2KW - op at NG6O