[CQ-Contest] re: self spotting abuses in WPX CW

Subject: [CQ-Contest] re: self spotting abuses in WPX CW
From: tonno.vahk@mail.ee (Tonno Vahk)
Date: Tue May 27 13:23:43 2003
WOW! It is not a valid spot by you, Kenny!!!

I went over the D88S spots now in David's mail and almost fell out from my
chair when I found:

> 200.11.86.85 ES5TV-@: D88S

For heaven's sake! This drives me mad, of course I made no spots.

Guess when I worked D88S on 40m! - 22.11 UTC on May 24th.

Guess when the spot was submitted! - 22.16 UTC on May 24th.

Now guess who made those spots by "ES5TV" and "NG6O"! What a smart
strategy - no need to invent callsigns!

73
tonno
es5tv