[CQ-Contest] re: self spotting abuses in WPX CW

Subject: [CQ-Contest] re: self spotting abuses in WPX CW
From: andrew@exinet.co.za (Andrew Roos)
Date: Wed May 28 13:10:12 2003
Perhaps we should all go onto DXSummit and do a "spot database search" for
our own callsign in "any column". Then scan down the list and see if it
brings up any spots with your call in the first column that you didn't make.
If it does, and if the spot was during a contest, then it may be worth
sending a formal complaint to the contest organiser. I'm sure if the
organisers get numerous such complaints about a few contest entrants they
will consider taking action.

73,
Andrew ZS1AN