[CQ-Contest] Re: unsportsmanlike versus cheating

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Re: unsportsmanlike versus cheating
From: yt3t@absolutok.net (yt3t)
Date: Sat May 31 19:18:59 2003
OK, you are right. My point is that selfspotting is illegal advantage, just
like excessive power and second op. What bothers me is techical excellence
in succesfully hiding two simultaneous signals per band, during the same
time, which can easily generate higher rates than single signal. Here, both
signals actively work other stations. If selfspotting, the station is
passively waiting to be worked. For me, the difference is huge. And I'd like
that contest policeman arrests this active fellow sooner than a passive one.
Big mobs first :-)

73
Kele