[CQ-Contest] ARRL Sweepstakes certificates

Subject: [CQ-Contest] ARRL Sweepstakes certificates
From: w4pa@yahoo.com (Scott R.)
Date: Mon Jun 30 14:24:13 2003
Fellow contesters,

I received a Sweepstakes certificate in the mail for 2002 SS CW this
past weekend and have to say, though I usually don't pay too much
attention to the design of the certificate - I really liked the change
that was made this year.  Pretty sharp looking!

Kudos to Dan N1ND and the folks at ARRL.

Now to the Target store in my neighborhood after work tonight to trade
a President Lincoln for another 8.5" x 11" frame.

73
Scott W4PA

=====
Always been the radio's child