[CQ-Contest] NAQP RTTY

Subject: [CQ-Contest] NAQP RTTY
From: llindblom@juno.com (Larry L Lindblom)
Date: Wed Jul 16 01:33:01 2003
We still have 28 players for the TCG NAQP RTTY teams and are looking for
at least 2 more players to make 6 full teams of five each!  Actually one
more person signed on but as W7TVF noted I'd listed him twice.  I guess
between work, packaging lightening damaged equipment for repair, and
doing this my brain is getting rattled.

If your playing in this event being on a team adds another dimension.  At
least for me working a team mates is a nice feeling  during the contest.
As the TV ad said "try it you'll like it.  SO if you want to try the team
thing email me and I'll add you to the mix.  Remember Due to personal
commitments my last minute cut off will be about 48 hours from now or
Thursday (7/17) at 7 PM  CDST.  Also, if your ability to play in this has
changed for any reason please let me know.

Here is the list of TCG team Players as of 7:320 PM CDST today (7/15) for
the July 19/20 NAQP RTTY.

N6EU
W4OX
AI9T