[CQ-Contest] David Clark H10-40 Headset

Subject: [CQ-Contest] David Clark H10-40 Headset
From: mike.allisette@virgin.net (Mike Allisette)
Date: Sat Jul 19 08:21:08 2003
Mike,

I picked up one of these headsets on eBay earlier this year for a song (it
was listed in the wrong section!). Have yet to try the mic though (operate
mostly CW). I was after good external attenuation and they really excel in
this area.

My rig(s) are Icoms (IC765 7 IC 730)which need present 600 ohm mic i/p.

As soon as I find a suitable socket for the mic plug (any ideas where I can
get one?) I'll give it a try. I don't want to cut the plug off just yet as
that would ruin any resale value on the head set.

73

Mike GU4EON