[CQ-Contest] David Clark H10-40 Headset

Subject: [CQ-Contest] David Clark H10-40 Headset
From: W4EF@dellroy.com (Michael Tope)
Date: Sat Jul 19 01:37:07 2003
Mike,

You can get the mic jacks from the RF connection:

http://www.therfc.com/micconn.htm

The 3/16PJ Drake/Collins Mic Jack is the one you
want.

I mounted the jack in a small plastic case along with
a 1/4 mono jack for the headphones. I use a pair of
paralleled audio transformers in the plastic box to
combine  a stereo input source into a composite
mono signal so I can use the unmodified headset
with a single op 2 radio setup. The plastic case also
houses the bias circuit for the electret microphone.
Now if I could just get it biased right to work with
the TS-950S, I would be all set.

73 de Mike, W4EF..............