[CQ-Contest] Rohn Going SK?

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Rohn Going SK?
From: k3pp@ptd.net (Glenn O'Donnell, K3PP)
Date: Thu Jul 24 21:57:46 2003
Say it ain't so!  Is Rohn headed the way of the dodo?

I just found out they are having some serious problems:
- Revenues deteriorating badly
- Net losses continue badly.
- Their chairman just resigned
- Their stock price has plummeted and NASDAQ just informed them that they
will be delisted.
- Their accounting firm (PWC) has resigned.

Go to http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=rohn.ob&d=c for more.

Does anybody have the scoop on them?  Their demise could be awful for us,
although I suspect someone would acquire their assets and business if they
filed Chapter 11.

73 de Glenn K3PP

P.S. In the spirit of full disclosure, I am an industry analyst (not a
financial analyst). I study technology trends and companies, but this one
purely interests me from an amateur radio perspective. I have no financial
interest in them other than the 70 feet of 45G outside.