Re: [CQ-Contest] Vicious CQWW Virus

To: Bill Turner <wrt@dslextreme.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Vicious CQWW Virus
From: Zack Widup <w9sz@prairienet.org>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 11:41:30 -0500 (CDT)
Windows allows you to make an appearance of two extensions. A period is an
acceptable character in a file name. Actually, only the one after the last
period is the effective extension.  I often back up AUTOEXEC.BAT and
CONFIG.SYS files by adding some extension so it comes out looking like
AUTOEXEC.BAT.BAK.

73, Zack W9SZ