[CQ-Contest] Testing Stubs

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Testing Stubs
From: k2qmf@juno.com (k2qmf@juno.com)
Date: Sun Aug 3 18:34:22 2003
To All,

This is a very interesting subject!!
I am setting up my new M/S station and planning to
use stubs and a WX0B SixPak.  I have all equipment
going to a single point ground using 3" wide copper strap.
What are the big guns (M/M, etc) doing in this regard???

Please pass along any further information on the subject.

Many Thanks and 73,  Ted  K2QMF