[CQ-Contest] If You Don't QSL, LISTEN UP!

Subject: [CQ-Contest] If You Don't QSL, LISTEN UP!
From: ku8e@bellsouth.net (ku8e@bellsouth.net)
Date: Tue Aug 5 13:31:24 2003
   I think it's pretty childish to purposely ignore someone in a contest
 just because they didn't return your QSL. Like K9YO pointed out , many
 of us have a life outside radio and contesting and find it hard to spend
 alot of time answering QSL cards. Personally , I am not really interested
 in QSL cards because I have worked DXCC/WAS etc... many times over and over.
 But if you send me a card with a SASE , I will be glad to answer it. Otherwise,
 you are out of luck.

   Here is maybe one solution... make up a card of your own for the station you
 worked to just sign and slip in a SASE. This seems to work pretty good for the
 county hunter guys... I for one am looking forward for the LOTW to be up and
 running. With the other technology we have in ham radio today this is long
 overdue....

                       Jeff  KU8E