[CQ-Contest] Re: If You Don't QSL, LISTEN UP!

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Re: If You Don't QSL, LISTEN UP!
From: n4zr@contesting.com (Pete Smith)
Date: Wed Aug 6 11:13:17 2003
At 08:11 AM 8/6/03 +0200, Jan Erik Holm wrote:
>Guess it?s the bureau cards that are the problem since it
>seems like just about everybody do answer direct cards.
>However as AD1C points out, it sure is a lot of work and
>do cost some money too.
>Forexample, me and a friend just sent about 80 punds of
>cards to the bureau, been behind a bit you see, still
>behind but only 4 or 5000 cards, however now I have to get
>new cards printed and that usually means a bit of a delay.
>Sure nice I almost work no contests any more, but that?s
>due to other reasons.

Check the archive for messages from AD1C and me about a year ago, both
detailing techniques for preemptive QSLing of contest QSOs.  In my opinion,
until Logbook of the world becomes operational, this is the most cost- and
time-effective way for contesters to handle a high volume of QSLs.

73, Pete N4ZR
The World HF Contest Station Database was updated August 4.
123 stations were added or updated.
Are you current? www.pvrc.org/wcsd/wcsdsearch.htm