[CQ-Contest] If You Don't QSL, LISTEN UP!

Subject: [CQ-Contest] If You Don't QSL, LISTEN UP!
From: ke9r@ke9r.com (ke9r@ke9r.com)
Date: Thu Aug 7 00:10:41 2003
At Dayton this year, I am going to conduct a experiment!

I will walk up famous contesters, hand them (2) quarters, a piece
of gum, than smile at them.

Those who steal the quarters, throw the gum on the ground don't say
hi will receive zero points. Those who thank me for the gum, question
why I gave them two quarters, then offer me a piece of their different
flavor gum will receive ten points. Reactions varying will receive
appropriate scores from two to nine.

Scores will be posted shortly after Dayton.

We will then know something.

73 Greg/KE9R