[CQ-Contest] WTB: Ham-IV Rotor (No Control Box Needed)

Subject: [CQ-Contest] WTB: Ham-IV Rotor (No Control Box Needed)
From: jmaass@columbus.rr.com (Jeff Maass)
Date: Mon Aug 11 16:53:09 2003
I'm looking to buy a Hy-Gain Ham-IV rotor in reasonable shape,
but with the terminal strip on the bottom, *not* a quick disconnect
socket.

I don't need the control box, nor the manual.

Please contact me by email if you have something you are willing
to part with. It will find a cushy life on a warm, contest-friendly
island!

Thanks and 73,

     Jeff Maass  K8ND

     Caribbean Contesting Consortium - PJ2T