Re: [CQ-Contest] SO2R boxes

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] SO2R boxes
From: "Tonno Vahk" <tonno.vahk@mail.ee>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 08:54:46 +0300
Kelly,

SO2R Master is replaced by SCKII by ZS4TX. It does all the same stuff plus
much more. The most valuable thing for me is that is inlcludes Voice Keyer
that is perfectly compatible with TR and the voice messages can be operated
as CW messages from the keyboard!

I have the unit already but have not wired it up yet. No more messing with
this SBDVP and sound card stuff that never started to work for me!!

Check Jay's page for SCKII info, you'll get hooked, I promise:)

73
tonno
es5tv