[CQ-Contest] Fists Coast to Coast contest

To: "CQ contest list" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Fists Coast to Coast contest
From: "Paul Beringer" <fistsc2c@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 17:46:43 -0700
It's only a week away....the 3rd Annual Fists Coast to Coast contest. This
is a reminder to everyone in Morse land that it?s a great opportunity to get
those club counts up.  And don't forget that club operators can use their
own call during off times to get the club points too. All clubs are
encouraged to get their members on the air to carry the weight, so to speak,
of keeping the club call on the air. I expect a lot of non-members to be
participating and it would be a shame to disappoint them. This is a
wonderful opportunity to spread the word about Fists and our camaraderie and
Morse enthusiasm. We have some absolutely gorgeous certificates you can
order for working 5, 10, 15, 20 and 25 clubs. And guess what, no logs to
send in, just your score. The scores will be posted on the Fists Northwest
web site. One of the bonuses of participating is that non-members can use
the points they rack up for Fists awards if they chose to become Fists
members later on. Point you browser to
http://www.tomochka.com/k7fff/fnw_c2c03.html for complete details. Hope to
see you on the air September 14th 0000Z to 2400Z on the ?058?s?.
73
Paul Beringer NG7Z
Coast to Coast chairman

DON'T MISS THIS YEAR'S COAST-TO-COAST EVENT!
http://www.tomochka.com/k7fff/fnw_c2c03.html
---