Re: [CQ-Contest] Strange DX-Spots in WAE SSB ..

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Strange DX-Spots in WAE SSB ..
From: "Tonno Vahk" <tonno.vahk@mail.ee>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 13:16:01 +0300
At first - thanks to US guys for frequent spotting of me this time:) I was
amazed to see so many.

I have this question that I have been thinking about and I guessed we have
discussed it also briefly but was is the correct answer...

If a station does not submit log but still makes a lot of QSOs in contest
does it constitute participation or not?

If not then he is obviously allowed to selfspot as much as he wants to
generate bigger pilups that he is after. And we actually should not point
finger on those spotters who use their own call for spotting before we know
if they send log or not.

What do you think?

73
Tonno