Re: [CQ-Contest] new version of an old shorthand expression?

To: Rick Tavan <tavan@tibco.com>, k4oj@tampabay.rr.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] new version of an old shorthand expression?
From: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 22:18:41 -0400
At 04:20 PM 9/29/03 -0700, Rick Tavan wrote:
I thought QSLL meant "I'll reply to your card when I receive it."

/Rick N6XI

Jim White, K4OJ wrote:

Used to be QSLL was shorthand for QSL All

...will it morph into and abbreviation for"

QSL via LOTW?

Funny, I remember I first heard QSLL from Russian hams in the 80s (er... Soviet, in those days) in context where it clearly seemed to mean "I will QSL."

73, Pete N4ZR The World HF Contest Station Database was updated August 30. 129 stations were added or updated. Are you current? www.pvrc.org/wcsd/wcsdsearch.htm