[TowerTalk] Force 12 C3 or C3E Antenna Files ...

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Force 12 C3 or C3E Antenna Files ...
From: "utahfolk" <utahfolk@xmission.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 03:25:49 +0100
Does anyone have an antenna file for Mininec, Eznec or other
equivalent description for a Force 12 C3 or C3E ??   I need
them for modeling this yagi on my tower along with placement of
other antennas ... CW bands only preferred but will take other
descriptions for mid or phoney bands if CW not available ...

Please help if you can ... thanks.. de Lamar @ NJ4X/7