[CQ-Contest] CQ BY2 - CQWW SSB Ccontest

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQ BY2 - CQWW SSB Ccontest
From: "Gerry Hohn" <telwest@telusplanet.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 15:27:28 -0600
CQWW SSB Contest

If there are any BY2 contesters that would like another operator, I will be in
Liaoyang over this contest weekend (could get to Shenyang for the weekend). I'm
continuing to try to get personal operating permission (not going well), but if
Chinese radio regulations allow, maybe I could operate in a multi operator
effort. I will have my Canadian license with me.

The best contact e-mail for me is ve6lb@telus.net which is specially set up for
my trip.

Gerry VE6LB/VA6XDX
DXCC Field Checker-Southern Alberta