[CQ-Contest] 2001 SS Clean Sweep Mugs

To: "Chuck" <k3ft@erols.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>,"PVRC Reflector" <pvrc@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] 2001 SS Clean Sweep Mugs
From: "Steve" <steve.w3sy@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 18:15:56 -0400
While this request is being floated, I have the same request for a 2001
Clean Sweep Mug.  It was my own fault I didn't get one -- I waited too long
to order. I'd like to have one because I was Atlantic Division winner for
low power SSB... I have the plaque, but no mug!

Thanks and 73 de Steve W3SY
Steve.W3SY@EROLS.COM