RE: [CQ-Contest] Feedback of CQWW SSB

To: <k4sb@earthlink.net>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [CQ-Contest] Feedback of CQWW SSB
From: <jukka.klemola@nokia.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 21:42:45 +0200

K4SB wrote:
> And it's been said many times from many DXers. If you cannot control
> the pileup, it's
> your fault. Growl at them!!

I did.
They were rolling in.
I just felt rather bad I had to GROWL frequently
and had to write a note here.

And please, note I wrote Europeans were behaving
pretty well this time.

I will write about this phenomena on my monthly
editorial in Finnish Radio Society (SRAL) magazine
and encourage people to behave.
When pile is in control and signals are loud, we can
achieve the best rates.

The Rate is The Fun !

73,
Jukka OH6LI