[CQ-Contest] LZ DX Contest and Unique QSOs

To: <vr2bg@harts.org.hk>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] LZ DX Contest and Unique QSOs
From: "Valeri Stefanov" <wally@el-soft.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 20:37:10 +0100
Hi Brett,

I do not know what wrong you see with Cabrillo example on LZDXC web site,
but here is the sample of Cabrillo for WAE SSB which I do not see to be any
different from what is shown on LZDXC web site beside  the kind of exchange
of course :

QSO: 7045  PH  2003-09-13  0102  LZ9W  59 126  RA9JR  59 044
against
QSO: 14000 CW 2003-11-22  1323  LZ1FW  599 SF UA0BA 599 21

NOT counting unique QSOs for multipliers is a decision of the Contest
Committee and if you do not like this rule you may of course choose not to
participate in LZDXC. Everyone is free to make his decision.

So, I wish you to have a nice time on the beach ,but be careful with the
beer :-))).

Best 73's

de Wally LZ2CJ

P.S. No one, even Lord can not make everyone happy at the same time :-)))