[CQ-Contest] Is 'YOU' REALLY 'you' or is it 'YOU'???

To: "CQ Contest" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Is 'YOU' REALLY 'you' or is it 'YOU'???
From: "Chuck" <k3ft@erols.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2003 14:48:17 -0500
Since the SS also allows non-human categories (class S, etc) then it would
seem that 'YOU' can be referring to the STATION, in the case of the schools.

Either way... does it REALLY matter at all what the check is?

As long as it's consistent for the entire contest it makes zero difference.

in fact.. last year, on this reflector.. I believe there were a few folks
who sent DIFFERENT checks depending on whether it was CW or SSB. I also seem
to recall that some stations indicated that they changed the check from year
to year.

So, as long as it's consistent, who cares, really?

Who knows? If I do a SO SS one of these years I just might send my check as
year that the particular SS is being run that I do SO in.. or I might chose
to use the month (December - 12) I was licensed as my check..

I know. I know.. It's SUPPOSED to be the year but honestly.. seriously..
does it make THAT much difference?

73

K3FT

BTW. if you are Patrick McGoohan, watch out for giant white spongeball.