[CQ-Contest] SS phone

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] SS phone
From: "Kelly Taylor" <ve4xt@mb.sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 17:40:35 -0600
Well, wasn't that a disaster?

If anyone missed MB, it wasn't for a lack of trying by VE4s. As VE4VV said,
you'd call guys who were 20 over 9 and they'd keep on calling CQ. It wasn't
until late Sunday that we even HEARD Washington state.

Sheesh, now we know how Jay feels. One-way prop seemed to dominate the
weekend from here. It was only till late Sunday that things started to open
up. There was no 15 and, obviously, no 10.

Thoughts? I'm compiling notes for the June 2004 QST writeup on SS Phone, so
please feel free to deluge my e-mail box with replies.

Need volunteers from each ARRL region to send me some notes on competitions
in their respective regions for regional reports as requested by QST. This
is the perfect opportunity to tell the story that gets lost in the Top 10
boxes. Dogfights, friendly (or otherwise) rivalries, etc. Please help out,
it's the only way we can keep contest reporting in QST fresh and
interesting.

73, kelly
ve4xt