Re: [CQ-Contest] dxsummit spot analysis

To: CQ-Contest@Contesting.COM
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] dxsummit spot analysis
From: TOMK5RC@aol.com
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 09:57:56 EST
Shouldn't we stop biting the hand that feeds us? Packet spots are a
convenience that allows some of us to maximize our airtime. For others it is a
religion. Aside from spotting yourself, I think almost any other spotting is of
benefit to all who use the tool.

If you are annoyed by typos, you are relegated to a life of disappointment
with packet spots. I know I made at least two typos over the weekend. Sorry but
it is caveat emptor (no warranty expressed or implied).

You have the option of setting filters or logging into local, regional,
national or international systems via telnet. You chose your own brand of
poison or
chose the "exit" command. Can we move on?

Tom, K5RC