Re: [CQ-Contest] dxsummit spot analysis

To: Craig Cook <n7or@yahoo.com>,David Robbins K1TTT <k1ttt@arrl.net>,reflector cq-contest <CQ-Contest@Contesting.COM>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] dxsummit spot analysis
From: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2003 01:23:49 -0500
At 07:25 PM 12/2/03 -0800, Craig Cook wrote:
Nice detective work. I went to go listen to 2 spots
that were spotted by NX7K and both times found NX7K
was the one running stations on the spotted frequency.

As a very infrequent Assisted op, I know that in my 14 hours or so in CQWW I spotted a few juicy stations that called me while I was running, only to realize, within seconds, what I had done. And I wasn't particularly tired. I'd prefer to think that most instances of this are just mistakes.

73, Pete N4ZR The World HF Contest Station Database was updated December 2. 2541 stations are listed -- 72 new and over 100 updated. Are you current? www.pvrc.org/wcsd/wcsdsearch.htm