[CQ-Contest] Packet racket

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Packet racket
From: "Mike Tessmer" <Mike.Tessmer@hillmangroup.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 12:20:08 -0700
For my next contest DXpedition I'll be sure not to tell anyone I'm going.
I'll make sure I get a "local" call instead of xxx/K9NW so as not let anyone
know it's really me.  And just to make sure none of my friends recognize my
voice or keying quirks, which might lead them to spot me, I'll just leave
the radio in the off position and go to the beach instead.

Now QSYing up 5.....

73, Mike K9NW