RE: [CQ-Contest] Re: good headphones for contests

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [CQ-Contest] Re: good headphones for contests
From: "Patrick Hoppe" <phoppe@wi.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 09:10:06 -0600
My wife bought me a set of Heil Pro-Set Plus head phones for my
birthday.  I really liked them.  Then one day her headphones broke.  She
is a medical transcriptionist, working at home.  She wears headphones 8
hours a day 5 days a week.  She borrowed my Heil head phones.  You can
see where this is going.  I never got them back - she loves them.  So
now I have to hope that I will get another pair for Christmas.

Pat
WW9R