Re: [CQ-Contest] CIS DX Contest 2004

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CIS DX Contest 2004
From: "Dmitri Bagno (RW3FO)" <rw3fo@mail.ru>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 00:17:40 +0300
Hi,

Three new contests are proposed by SRARS, one conflicts with
known EuroSprint. I like Sprint for its spirit of competition.
And I know how much force these four guys of Eu Sprint Gang
apply to promote the contest during ten years' history. So I
would like to say thanks to I2UIY, OK2FD, G4BUO & DL6RAI.

And I hope SRARS will find better day/time to avoid contests cross.

--Dmitri (RW3FO)
rw3fo@mail.ru www.rk3awl.ru