[CQ-Contest] NAQP Rule Change Suggestion

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] NAQP Rule Change Suggestion
From: John Laney <k4bai@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 13:53:13 -0500
Hello all:

I need to advise you that the Asia-Pacific Sprint rules were changed a few weeks ago to allow for the use of high power by stations outside the A-P geographical region. Many thanks to K4ZW for calling this to my attention. And thanks to Tack, JE1CKA (so very sorry for mistyping the call as JH1CKA yesterday) and his committee for being so open to a suggestion. I hope those of us who are outside the A-P region will take this as a real encouragement to participate in the A-P Sprints so that there will be more fun for all.

73,

John, K4BAI.