Re: [CQ-Contest] re: NAQP and the (midwest)(south)east coast

To: CQ-Contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] re: NAQP and the (midwest)(south)east coast
From: Cqtestk4xs@aol.com
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 15:17:25 EST
No matter how you slice it, the West coast does have an overall advantage in
NAQP.  You will never find an NAQP without a pretty good number of west coast
stations represented in the top ten, even if the South or southeast has good
propagation.  You can easily find lots of NAQP results with minimal
representation in the top ten from stations east of the Mississippi.

I ain't complaining.  Just stating the obvious.  We Florida stations usually
have an advantage in most of the ten meter contests.  The Northeast has an
advantage in DX contests.  So what.  Live with it.  No big deal.

Bill K4XS