RE: [CQ-Contest] Airport security and ham gear - yesterday

To: "Scott R." <w4pa@yahoo.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [CQ-Contest] Airport security and ham gear - yesterday
From: "Jeff Maass" <jmaass@columbus.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 15:17:29 -0500
Scott:

The TSA folks know that they have no liability for
damaged items whatsoever, and so have no incentive
to treat your valuables with care.

Probably the best defense is to make the packaging
easily seen-through, or easily openable for
inspection without having to take the item out and
then re-closable (maybe with velcro).

73,

  Jeff Maass  K8ND

  Caribbean Contesting Consortium - PJ2T