Re: [CQ-Contest] Airport security and ham gear - yesterday

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Airport security and ham gear - yesterday
From: SP5UAF <tomek@sp5zcc.waw.pl>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 21:22:17 +0100
Hello,

Last year we were flying to the Isle of Guernsey. Warsaw - London
Heathrow and then London Stansted - Guernsey. We had two transceivers,
some wires, switches, antenna tuners etc.
They were checking our lagguage very carefully every time on the way
to and from Guernsey. But after some explanations and mysterious tests
(they were rubbing our equipment with a kind of tampon and then
checking this tampon in a computer analyser) we had no any problems.

73
Tom
SP5UAF