Re: Re: [CQ-Contest] 10 Meters

To: <CQ-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Re: [CQ-Contest] 10 Meters
From: "Alfred J. Frugoli (KE1FO)" <frugoli@worldlinkisp.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2004 17:07:33 -0500
I truly believe that ten meters is open more often than people think it is.  15
and 20 are usually pretty solid, so folks are there rag chewing or chasing DX.
10 is not as utilized because it's not a "sure thing".  However, a major
contest weekend comes along, and the band is full of signals.  It'll be
interesting to see how the activity is during the ARRL tests.  Hope folks
remember 10!

73 de Al, KE1FO (who loves 10M because full size antennas can be hidden in a
suburban lot!)