Re: [CQ-Contest] GLASSES & HEADPHONES

To: "cqcontest" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] GLASSES & HEADPHONES
From: "Jim McDonald" <n7us@arrl.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 19:44:25 -0700
Bob,

I used those Telex headphones years ago, probably in the 60s and 70s, and
I'm pleased to learn they are still made.  They're not real sturdy; I
remember gluing them together after they broke.  They were always totally
comfortable, though, even with my "Buddy Holly" glasses then.  Their price
seems to have kept pace with inflation, unfortunately.  $91 is steep.

Jim N7US