[CQ-Contest] Need help with logging software using WIN2000

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Need help with logging software using WIN2000
From: S Nace <kn5h@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 19:39:54 -0800 (PST)
All:
I need help with my logging software. I have never had this problem
before, but I have always used WIN 95 and WIN 98. Now with WIN 2000, I
cannot get the PCs to network. I have verified connectivity between the
PCs by using Hyperterm. This proves the null modem cable and the comm
port settings are correct. When I try to pass data between the PCs via the
logging 'gui', nothing happens. Anyone think this is a Win2000 problem?
PS. Since I am setting up for wpx ssb and not cw, I didnt see the harm
in running this DOS software in windows. Am I wrong?
73 de Steve KN5H

Do you Yahoo!?