Re: [CQ-Contest] WPX question

To: "Werner, Klaus" <Klaus.Werner@gbr.xerox.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] WPX question
From: "Alan C. Zack" <k7acz@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 20:39:22 -0800
It means your SCORE will only be COMPARED to other SOLP stations.  You
can work anyone, but you will not be competing, in the SCORING, with
the SOHP, etc, stations.  Each category has separate scoring.
Hope to work you.
73 & GL

"Werner, Claus" wrote:

> Hi,
> quick question re WPX rules Categories 1a,b,c:
> For SINGLE-OP LOW it says: "Stations in this category will only compete with
> other low power stations." Does it really mean what it says? Do I have to
> listen out for the category first?? There are similar statements for HIGH
> and QRP.
> Don't understand this .....
> 73, Klaus G7RTI
> High Wycombe/UK

                                     Alan Zack
                     Amateur Radio Station K7ACZ
                         Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
          Quality Engineer, The Boeing Company, Retired
                               SEMPER PARATUS