Re: [CQ-Contest] Running vs SP (Was Self Spotting)

To: cq-contest@contesting.com, "Barry N1EU" <n1eu@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Running vs SP (Was Self Spotting)
From: "Alfred J. Frugoli (KE1FO)" <frugoli@worldlinkisp.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 13:02:11 -0500
Rate dictates this, not some external rule imposed by contesters or sponsors.
If you can run, run.  If everyone is running, you won't be able to, so you're
rate will drop and you'll s&p.

We've already established through this thread that some of the rules are hard
to enforce (i.e. packet).  How are we going to enforce S&P vs. Run?

73 de Al, KE1FO