Re: [CQ-Contest] Running vs SP (Was Self Spotting)

To: Doug Smith W9WI <w9wi@earthlink.net>,cq-contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Running vs SP (Was Self Spotting)
From: Steve Root <steve.root@culligan4water.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2004 18:33:56 +0100
This raises an intersting point.  If there are a larger number of stations
operating SO2R, this would INCREASE the chance of a smaller station getting
an answer to his CQ.  The big boys aren't sitting there with a brick on the
F1 key.  They're looking for the smaller stations calling CQ.

73 Steve K0SR