RE: [CQ-Contest] Bandpass filters for M/S or M/M environment

To: "W0UN -- John Brosnahan" <shr@swtexas.net>,<cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [CQ-Contest] Bandpass filters for M/S or M/M environment
From: "R. Kline" <k7nj@zahav.net.il>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 18:41:35 -0600
Yes, I understand now.  That seems like a great system for attenuating 2nd
harmonics. Its equivalent circuit  (assuning lossless coax) resembles a pi
filter. At the second harmonic, the input and output parallel branches
(stubs) would approximate short circuits, and the series branch would
approximate an open circuit. Thanks for the great idea.
73,
Riki, K7NJ - 4X4NJ