Re: [CQ-Contest] Bandpass filters for M/S or M/M environment

To: geoiii@kkn.net, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Bandpass filters for M/S or M/M environment
From: "Zoli Pitman HA1AG" <ha1ag@myway.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 07:59:15 -0400 (EDT)
Hello,

Dunestar measurements: the first data column is the attenuation to the lower
adjacent band in dB. For 15 and 10m the second column is the attenuation to the
second lower adjacent band in dB (this case these are more crucial IMO)

80m: -33
40m: -63
20m: -74
15m: -49  -80
10m: -43  -63

I'm curious if anyone has band-to band attenuation values of the NQN. I think
its attenuation to the lower adjacent band should be somewhat lower.

IMO the real goal is to focus to the attenuation to the lower adjacent band
assuming that the filter primarily works as an RX filter.

73!

zoli ha1ag