Re: [CQ-Contest] Source for ICE 419 Filters

To: "Jim Martin - MM0BQI" <MM0BQI@blueyonder.co.uk>,<cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Source for ICE 419 Filters
From: Jun Tanaka <jun@vienna.at>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 09:53:19 +0200
On Wed, 16 Jun 2004 21:22:29 +0100
"Jim Martin - MM0BQI" <MM0BQI@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

> I have had two ICE419 bandpass filters on order from Array solutions for
> several months and there is still no sign of them despite email requests for
> information.  Does anyone know of an alternative supplier.  They are
> desperately needed for our IOTA contest DXpedition.
> Thanks
> Jim
> MM0BQI / MM0Q

Try to talk to ICE;
http://personal.isla.net/ice/

When I bought 419 two years ago, I first talked to Array Solution. He
said negative, then I talked to ICE. They responded quickly and got 419
in time (for OJ0 DXpedtion).

73

de Jun

OE1ZKC JH4RHF KH2S 4U1VIC(op)
*One of ZL9CI gang who made another history*
e-mail: jh4rhf@arrl.net (ham radio)
          jun@vienna.at
http://www.qsl.net/jh4rhf