Re: [CQ-Contest] Source for ICE 419 Filters

To: "Alfred J. Frugoli (KE1FO)" <frugoli@worldlinkisp.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Source for ICE 419 Filters
From: Jun Tanaka <jun@vienna.at>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 16:37:40 +0200
I may need to add some words. I do not blame Array Solutions.
When I talked to Array Solutions at first, he told me the order
might take time thru him at that time (because of ICE's backlog ??)
and suggested me to try ICE direct.
I do not say he was negative. He did not recommend the purchase
thru him at that time. The communication with him was OK.
That's all.