Re: [CQ-Contest] Advantages not created equal

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Advantages not created equal
From: Bill Turner <dezrat1242@ispwest.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 19:06:34 -0700
On Tue, 17 Aug 2004 20:03:11 -0400, Bill Coleman wrote:

>There's no need to limit the band changes for single operators. The
>operator is the limitation, not band changes.

I think you're missing the point of the 10 minute rule.  It exists to
prevent two or more ops from cheating by pretending to be a single op;
one op CQs while the other op looks for mults on another band.  If you
can only change bands once in 10 minutes, the second op is of little
value.  That's my interpretation anyway.

--
Bill, W6WRT
QSLs via LoTW