[CQ-Contest] Skeds with Boy Scouts

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Skeds with Boy Scouts
From: Henry <henry@mrlistersir.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 10:15:02 -0700
I know this is a bit outside the scope of the reflector, but this is the best group I know. I have some Boy Scouts coming into my shack next Saturday, from about 1-4 local time (PST) to make a few phone contacts. What I'm looking for are a few hams that would be normally in the shack with the radio on and be willing to chat with the boys. I've done this kind of thing before without making pre-arrangements only to have few contacts and lots of disappointed kids.

I'm North of Eugene, OR with an advanced class ticket and can work any band from 160 to 10.

I was thinking about 15m or 17m to give a bit of breathing room.

Thanks for your help.........

Henry Gillow-Wiles
KB7RTA
henry@mrlistersir.com