RE: [CQ-Contest] Skeds with Boy Scouts

To: "Henry" <henry@mrlistersir.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [CQ-Contest] Skeds with Boy Scouts
From: "Mike McCarthy, W1NR" <lists@w1nr.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 08:52:26 -0400
You missed the Boy Scout JOTA last weekend.  That would have been
perfect.

This weekend is CQ WW SSB, the most popular and congested phone contest
of the year.  You will be better off making a sched on 17 or 12.
Otherwise, all you will be able to do on the other bands are some quick
contest QSO's.  12 may not have much, if any, propagation.

If you let the kids talk on the air, be sure to observe third party
regulations with other countries.

Mike, W1NR
Scoutmaster, Troop 2 Hudson, MA