RE: [CQ-Contest] cqww ssb spotting report

To: "'reflector cq-contest'" <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [CQ-Contest] cqww ssb spotting report
From: "David Robbins K1TTT" <k1ttt@arrl.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 23:05:49 -0000
> Dave,
> You're in too deep.
> The hobby has turned into an obsession.
> JMHO, but I look at my radio room as a fun room, and not a trophy
room.
> You need a beer cooler in your shack.
> Pitch the plaques and trophies, and get your ops their very own
steins.
> Again, JMHO

I had a keg in the shack, you should see some of the party pics from
early operations here... got one in the old paper book of an op turning
a beerball upside down overhead to drain the last drop.  Then I saw the
light!  Now I have a wall of trophies and more paper than I could ever
hang, and its all fun!  Its even more fun to win!

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net