Re: [CQ-Contest] Another gratuitous SS-CW trick

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Another gratuitous SS-CW trick
From: Doug Renwick <ve5ra@sasktel.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 10:51:23 -0600
Today, unfortunately, rules without enforcement mean nothing.

Doug

Dick Green WC1M wrote:

If unenforceable rules are made to satisfy someone's sense of what's
honorable, those who do not share the same sense of honor will cheat and get
away with it. As my Dad used to say, "You can't legislate morality."

73, Dick WC1M

-- Doug Renwick VA5DX PO Box 50, Clavet, Saskatchewan, Canada S0K 0Y0 VE5RA@sasktel.net First VE5 9BDXCC What profit it a ham if he gains all the awards yet forfeits his soul? I'll run the race and I will never be the same again.